Views:86 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-12 Origin:Site
1. Sheet shearing machine for the cold-formed forming line: such as special shearing machine configured on production lines such as a cold-formed line of automobile longitudinal beam, automobile side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.
2. Steel structure production line shearing machine: mostly used for angle steel, H-beam automatic production line to complete the shearing process.
3. Plate opening and leveling line shearing machine: used on the plate uncoiling and leveling line, a high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the high-speed cutting requirements of the production line. The thick plate line is a mostly hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line is equipped with the pneumatic shearing machine, high-speed line equipped with flying shears, continuous production, and high efficiency.
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form an angle. Generally, the blades are inclined, and the inclination angle is generally 1° to 6°. The shearing force of the oblique blade shears is smaller than that of the flat blade shears, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and the actual application is the most. Shearing machine manufacturers often produce such shears.
The shearing quality is good, the distortion is small, but the shearing force is large, and the energy consumption is large, with more mechanical transmission. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel and used for hot shearing of blooms and slabs in rolling mills. According to the shearing method, it can be divided into up-cutting and down-cutting.
1. Combined punching and shearing machine: it can finish the cutting of the plate and cut the profile, which is mostly used in the blanking process;
2. Sheet bending and shearing machine: that is, the two processes of shearing and bending can be completed on the same machine.