1,Electric shearing machine is used for the shear sheet metal in line, metal materials should be tensile strength of less than 450 N/mm2, non-metallic material including rubber, plastics,when cut hot plate temperature should below 50 °C, The machine can make only intermittent shear in full load, if tensile strength is higher , shear thickness should be reduced.
2,Electric shearing machine is applicable to uncoiling, leveling, shearing,workshop of production line for plate processing
3, Electric shearing machine base is steel- welding , the structure is compact, good rigidity.
4, Track of blade movement is precision casting copper,less friction
5, Upper guide can adjust until achieve a good shear section, below blade can adjust via welding screw make the cutting mouth smooth
6, Feeding devices use spring pressure , the clamps have mat piece, pressure force is big, and not easy to damage the sheet metal surface.
7, Electric shearing machine uses completely independent closed gear box transmission system, move directly connection, compact structure, gear have good lubrication, low noise and long life.
8, Electric shearing machine equipped with pneumatic clutch device.
1. Fabricated steel structure, with compact,construction,light weight and good rigidity stability
2. Back gauge use intelligent digital display device, shear quantity can be automatic counted, distance of back gauge can be set according to requirements of customers
3. The moving orbit of the blade beams inclines forwards to the supporting surface of the bottom blade, so you can gain fine shear surface. Jacking screws of the top blade provide a fine adjustment to minimize “rag” or “burring” on the sheared edge of the material
4. The hold-down assembly adopts the butterfly springs. There are antiskid heel block on the hold-down device of hold-down plate. The pressure is bigger, but it doesn’t damage the sheet-metal surface.
5. The machine is drived by a self-contained, totally enclosed gearbox mounted directly on the main shaft. Its construction is compact and the gear is well lubricated with low noise and long life.
6. The machine hasn’t the clutch and the flywheel. It shears the sheet-metal directly drived by the magnetic brake motor. This reduces the idle time of the motor and saves the energy.
7. The front and back gauges are provided with the scale plate displaying the scale. The back gauge may be easily adjusted in synchronism.
|Type||Cutting Thickness(mm)||Cutting Width (mm)||Travel Times (times/min)||Cutting Angle ( ° )||Backgauge Range (mm)||Power(kw)||Dimension L*W*H(mm)|