Press brake is a kind of machine that can be carried out on the thin plate to do bend operation, the structure mainly includes the bracket, workbench and clamping plate, workbench on the scaffold, workbench consists of base and the clamp, the base through the hinge is connected with the clamping plate, the base is composed of shell, the coil and plate, coil placed inside the shell of the sag, the depression at the top of the cover plate. When in use, the wire is electrified to the coil, and after electrified, the pressure plate is attracted, so as to realize clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Because of the use of electromagnetic force clamping, so that the pressure plate can be made into a variety of work piece requirements, and can have the side wall of the work piece processing, the operation is also very simple.
The hydraulic press brake includes a bracket, a working table and a clamping plate. The working table is placed on the bracket and is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is connected to the clamping plate by hinges.
The wire is electrified to the coil, and after electrified, the pressure plate is attracted, so as to realize clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base when in use. Because of the use of electromagnetic force clamping, so that the pressure plate can be made into a variety of work piece requirements, and can have the side wall of the work piece processing. Bending machine can be replaced by bending machine mold, so as to meet the needs of all kinds of work piece.
The manual bending machine includes a bracket, a table and a blade. Bend steel plates by manpower.
Bending machine is divided into manual bending machine, hydraulic press brake and CNC bending machine. Manual bending machine is divided into mechanical manual bending machine, electric bending machine and pneumatic bending machine, hydraulic bending machine according to the synchronous mode can be divided into: torsional axis synchronization, mechanical hydraulic synchronization, and electro-hydraulic synchronization. According to the motion mode of hydraulic bending machine can be divided into: moving up type, moving down type.
Bending machine is an important equipment for the bending and forming of sheet metal work pieces. Its function is to press the steel plate into various shaped parts according to the process needs. As shown for hydraulic sheet metal bending machine structure diagram, is mainly composed of left and right column, workbench, beam frame, oil cylinder fixed on the upright post, around the slider and the oil cylinder piston connection, movement up and down the fixed to the column on the guide rail, lower die is fixed on the workbench, the lower upper die is installed on the slider, hydraulic system, electrical system instructions are given, under the effect of oil cylinder, the slider drive the upper die and lower die closing down of sheet metal bending. The left and right columns, working table and sliders (hereinafter referred to as the three pieces) are the key parts of the hydraulic bending machine, and the weight of the three pieces accounts for 70%~80% of the total weight of a bending machine. Its strength and rigidity directly determine the running precision, service life of the machine tool, as well as the accuracy of the work piece.
1. Slide block: Hydraulic transmission is adopted. The slide block is composed of slider, oil cylinder and fine-tuning structure of mechanical baffle. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the rack, and the piston (rod) is driven to move the slider up and down by hydraulic pressure. The mechanical block is controlled and adjusted by the NUMERICAL control system.
2. Part of the work table: it is controlled by the button box, so that the motor drives the baffle rack to move forward and backward, and the moving distance is controlled by the NUMERICAL control system. Its minimum reading is 0.01mm (there are travel switch limits in front and rear positions).
3. Synchronous system: The machine is a mechanical synchronous mechanism composed of torsion shaft, swinging arm, joint bearing, etc., with simple structure, stable and reliable performance, and high synchronous precision. The mechanical block is regulated by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the numerical value.
4. Back gauge structure: The retaining material is driven by motor and driven by chain operation to drive synchronous movement of two screw rods. The size of the retaining material is controlled by numerical control system.
1.All-steel welded structure with sufficient strength and rigidity;
2. Hydraulically driven, oil cylinders at both ends of the machine tool are placed on the slider to directly drive the sliding work;
3. The slider synchronization mechanism adopts torsion shaft to force synchronization;
4, the use of mechanical block structure, stable and reliable;
5. Quick adjustment of slider stroke maneuver, manual fine adjustment, counter display;
6. Wedge deflection compensation mechanism to ensure high bending accuracy.
Before the hydraulic press brake maintenance or cleaning, the upper die should be aligned with the lower die and then put down the shutdown until the work is finished. If starting up or other operations are needed, the mode should be selected manually to ensure safety.
In the purchase of bending machine once the wrong choice, production costs will climb, bending machine can not expect to recover the cost. Therefore, several factors must be weighed in the decision-making.
First of all, we need to know how thick the steel plate and the width of the steel plate is processed by the bending machine. Only by knowing these data can we determine what kind of bending machine to choose.
1. Strictly observe the machine tool safety operation rules, and wear labor protection articles as required;
2. Before starting, carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and ground are normal and firm, and check whether the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position;
3. Check the consistency and robustness of upper and lower molds;Check whether the positioning devices meet the requirements of being processed;
4. Run the program back to the origin when the upper skateboard and each positioning axis are not in the origin state;
5. After the equipment is started, empty operation should be carried out for 1 to 2 minutes, and the skateboard should be carried out for 2 to 3 times in full range. If any abnormal sound or fault is found, stop immediately and remove the fault.
6. One person shall be under unified command during the work, so that the operator and the feeding suppression personnel can closely cooperate to ensure that the cooperating personnel can send bending signals in a safe position;
7, the sheet must be compacted when bending, in order to prevent bending sheet warping hurt people;
8. The power must be cut off when the plate pressing dies are adjusted, and it shall be carried out after the operation is stopped;
9, when changing the opening of the variable die, do not allow any material and die contact;
10. When the machine tool is working, the rear part of the machine tool is not allowed to stand;
11. It is strictly prohibited to press and fold the plate at one end;
12. If the work piece or mold is found to be out of alignment during operation, it shall be stopped for correction. Manual correction is strictly prohibited to prevent hand injury during operation.
13. It is forbidden to fold over thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, advanced alloy steels, square steels and plates exceeding the performance of the plate bending machine, so as not to damage the machine tool;
14. Check the coincidence degree of upper and lower molds frequently;Whether the indication of the pressure gauge complies with regulations;
15. Shut down immediately in case of any abnormality, check the cause and eliminate it in time;
16. Before power off, place a wooden block on the lower die below the oil cylinder on both sides and lower the upper slide onto the wooden block;
17. First exit the control system program, then cut off the power.