Hydraulic alligator shears are applied in recycling companies, automobile dismantling plants, smelting & casting industry to cold-shear section steel and metallic structural parts, to produce acceptable furnace charges.
1.Q43 metal shears are applied in recyling companies ,automobile dismantling plants,smelting and casting industry to cold shear all shapes of profile steels and all kinds of metals into qualified furnaces.
2. Whole steel structure and vibration to eliminate internal stree . Good strength and rigidity,hydraulic-driven,stable and reliable; No fang bolts are needed for installation;
3. Diesel engine can be used as power when electrical power is unavailable; length of the blade normall size 600mm,700mm,800mm,1000mm,1200mm,1800mm etc. and also can produce as your requirements.
4. Shear force ranges in ten grades from 63T to 630T, which can meet users with different requirements.
5. Compared with the mechanical transmission type cutting machine, the equipment has the advantages of small volume, light weight, low inertia, low noise, smooth operation, easy operation, flexible operation, large shear section and easy adjustment of scissors. It is safe to operate and easy to realize overload protection.
6. Crocodile shears are suitable for cold cuts of scrap metal with various cross sections. All kinds of steel in the rolling mill are cut and cut. The machine has a quick installation, and the cutting speed is doubled. Improve the efficiency of 50%.
|Steel section||scrap size||No.||No.||No.||No.||No.||No.|
Safety operation rules:
1. crocodile shears should be operated by the designated persons. Others can not be used arbitrarily without training.
2. before driving, check whether the parts are normal and whether the fasteners are solid.
3. unannealed steel, cast iron, soft metal parts, too thin pieces, work pieces of less than 100 millimeters in length, and work pieces that exceed the length of scissors are prohibited from shearing.
4. when operating, the body is not allowed to approach the transmission part and knife edge of the equipment, and the safety of the surrounding personnel should be paid attention to, so as to prevent the material from rising and hurting people. When cutting, the material should be cut near the edge of the knife as far as possible.
5.When cutting short material, hand-held workpiece is prohibited. The clamp should be used.
6. when the shears operate, the operator shall not leave the post without authorization. When the work is completed or the post is temporarily left, the power supply should be cut off. At the same time, the machine should not be repaired or touched by hand, and the hand or foot is strictly prohibited to press the material in the material box.
7. the lubricating parts of crocodile shears should be lubricated at least once per shift according to the requirements.