- The operator of the CNC hydraulic guillotine shearing machine must be familiar with the structure, performance, and operation.
- Check whether the switch is in good condition, whether the buttons of the control cabinet and the console are in good condition, and whether the components are loose.
- Check whether the tool is installed properly, whether it is loose, inclined, or debris.
- Check whether other structures are loose, damaged, or abnormal.
- Check whether any objects hinder the operation of the machine around and inside the cnc guillotine shearing machine.
- Lubricating oil needs to be added before the machine running.
CNC Shearing Machine Running
- Start the oil pump and turn on the power supply.
- Press the motor start button.
- Wait a few minutes for the motor to fully enter the running state.
- Turn the manual switch to a single position, test the cutting manually, and confirm that it is normal.
- Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the material to be cut.
- Adjust the profiling or fixture according to the width of the material to be cut.
- Perform 1,3 idle strokes first, and then perform shearing work after normal.
- Put the products to be cut according to the process requirements.
- Step on the footswitch to cut the product.
Precautions for CNC Shearing Machine Operation
- The CNC guillotine shearing machine tool is suitable for cutting various steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates, and non-metallic material plates whose material thickness is the rated value of the machine tool, and must be materials free of hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusions, and welds. Excessive thickness is not allowed.
- When picking and placing the product, it should be carried out after it has risen and stabilized, and pay attention to the knife sliding down and hurting the hand.
- It is forbidden to cut laminated sheets, trim the edges of raw-edged sheets, or cut narrow sheets and short sheets that are not tightly compressed.
- The cutting edge of the blade should be kept sharp. If the cutting edge becomes dull or cracked, it should be replaced in time.
- When cutting, the pressing device should firmly press the sheet, and it is not allowed to cut under the condition of not being pressed tightly.
- The hydraulic guillotine shearing machine can be repaired and maintained only after the power is completely cut off.
- Clean up the oil around the equipment in time to prevent slipping.
- It is forbidden to use percussion to tighten the stopper or adjust the blade gap. It is forbidden to reach into the shearing area to pick up and pick up materials during work.
After Shearing Machine Running
- Press the motor stop button.
- Turn off the oil pump.
- Check that the operation switches are not working.
- Clean up the margins, residues, and sundries inside and outside the machine.
- Organize and clean up the working environment.
Shearing Machine Maintenance
- Sweep and clean the inside and outside of the machine before starting up every day to ensure that there are no debris and oil stains.
- Check for oil leakage every day.
- Lubricate the machine every day before starting the machine.
- Frequently check whether the bolts and parts of each part of the machine are loose, damaged, or displaced, and tighten and repair them in time.